Voice Project Manager London 6 Month ContractOur Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager with extensive experience of Trader Voice technologies...
Voice Project Manager - London - 6 Month Contract
Our Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager with extensive experience of Trader Voice technologies to join their London based team on a 6 month initial contract.
The successful candidate will have previous banking experience as well as the following skills/knowledge:
- Knowledge of Trader Voice technologies (Speakerbus, IPC & BT)
- Familiarity with major market leading technologies in voice (Cloud 9, GreenKey, Avaya, Nice, Verint, RedBox, Business Systems, Microsoft Skype/Teams etc.).
- Experience of migrating on-premise technologies to cloud service providers
- Excellent understanding of highly-regulated environments and how these regulations (MiFID, MAR, GDPR etc) impact technology.
- Appreciation of the current climate in the UC and Trader Voice markets
- Solid project financial, budgeting, risk management, dependencies management, and reporting responsibilities
Should this position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age