Senior Desktop Rollout Project Manager6 Months initial contractLondonOur Tier 1 Banking client is offering an great opportunity for an experienced Senior Project Manager to join...
Senior Desktop Rollout Project Manager
6 Months initial contract
Our Tier 1 Banking client is offering an great opportunity for an experienced Senior Project Manager to join their London based team for a 6 month initial contract.
This will be to manage a desktop roll-out project for Win 10 across UK and India - working with third parties and remote resources and creating and managing plans whilst co-ordinating resource with in relevant governance structure.
The candidate must have Investment Banking experience as well as the following skills set and experience that are detailed bellow:
- Must have experience of delivering a number of Windows 7-10 migration within an Investment Bank
- Understand the physical and virtual desktop environments who has a wider technical understanding of EUC ecosystem
- Must be able to lead and manage a team of Architects, Engineers and Business Analysts - tracking progress
- Experience working with 3rd parties
- Experience working with RAID
If you are currently looking for your next contracting opportunity within this domain, and are able to offer the above knowledge and skill set. Please apply as soon as possible with an updated CV
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age