Business Analyst Manufacturing EnvironmentMy client is a FTSE100 Company who are currently looking to recruit a Business AnalystThis role is to analyse and report business...
Business Analyst - Inside IR35
Urgent requirement for a Business Analyst to work with our client in Birmingham. As the Business Analyst you will be responsible for performing business analysis activity within projects and the IT team. The post-holder will work closely with Solution Architects, project teams, key stakeholders, suppliers and the extended IT functions of Application Development and Service Delivery.
We are seeking a strong, self-starting individual with energy, enthusiasm and experience who will relish the opportunity and thrive in a challenging environment.
As the Business Analyst, your key responsibilities will include;
- The methodical investigation, analysis, review and documentation of all or part of the organisation's business, information and data related to capabilities, functions and processes.
- Identification of new and alternative approaches to performing business activities and opportunities for improvement or automation.
- Capture of functional and non-functional business requirements.
- Translation of requirements to commercial terms to support procurement processes.
- Creation of viable functional specifications and acceptance criteria.
- Manage requirements through their life-cycle including trace-ability and version control.
- Support management of change, functional testing and assistance with implementation.
- Support the derivation of cost and benefit analysis relating to new approaches.
- Support Business Analysis Manager and colleagues in identifying new and alternate approaches to performing business activities and other tasks commensurate with the post.
Skills & Knowledge:
- A knowledge and understanding of agile development and delivery methodologies.
- A sound background in recognised business analysis methodologies.
- Exposure to CRM/Microsoft Dynamic, CRM, Zira and Agile Methodology.
- Requirements elicitation, their formulation and drafting for various contexts including commercial agreements.
- Usage of business analysis models and tools.
- Understanding of IT security, GDPR and associated regulations.
- Knowledge of current and emerging technologies.
Please note this role is inside IR35 (public sector)
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age