Junior Project Manager | Permanent | BasingstokeWe are currently recruiting on a permanent basis for our Financial Services Client in Basingstoke. We are looking for...
Junior Project Manager | Permanent | Basingstoke
We are currently recruiting on a permanent basis for our Financial Services Client in Basingstoke. We are looking for a Junior Project Manager with previous experience managing IT Development projects personally.
Capability, Knowledge and Experience:
- Must have experience of working within a regulated Financial Services environment
- Experience of working with different project delivery methodologies g. Agile, Waterfall, Planned Iterative etc.
- Proven ability to work with technical experts and third parties in order to build costed technical Roadmaps across IT infrastructure, that set out how the delivery phases will be accomplished and benefits realised
- Managing projects to budget and creating and managing project plans,
- Excellent understanding of change control, configuration processes, as well as risk management techniques
- Ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously
- Able to lead multi-functional teams to successfully complete assignments an excellent negotiator, influencer and networker
- Competent user of Microsoft Project including resource planning
- Expert problem solver
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age