Agile TrainerOur Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled Agile Trainer to join their Edinburgh based team for 6 months initial...
Our financial client is recruiting for a Technical Business Analyst to join there Edinburgh Team for a 6 month contract.
Technical Business Analyst
The role involves working with business user scrum teams, supporting the set-up of these. Work with a vast array of stakeholders and interested parties. Would be required to work with system users and understand what they're output requirements are, understand how these could be developed in the new environment and work with the business user teams, setting up their user access and delivering a proof of concept through a series of sprints.
- Able to take business requirements and translate into system solutions.
- Experience of Agile working practices eg; Scrum
- Able to garner information from users and technical individuals and enhance the above business requirements into comprehensive technical solutions and plans.
- Impressive self starter
- Some cloud experience would be ideal (AWS or Azure)
- Ability to deal quickly with changes in project direction and technologies
- Knowledge of Infrastructure is a bonus
- Team player is essential
- Able to translate business language into technical business requirements.
- Experience of JIRA and Confluence would be beneficial
If you are interested, please apply and I will be in contact.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age