Payments Security Architect London 6 Month ContractOur Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a Payments Security Architect to join their London based team...
Payments Security Architect - London - 6 Month Contract
Our Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a Payments Security Architect to join their London based team on a 6 month initial contract.
The successful candidate will have previous banking experience as well as the following skills/knowledge:
- Able to design and implement complex, large scale IAM solutions
- Experience with payment services, Open Banking and PSD2
- AWS or Google Cloud Certification preferred but not essential
- Familiar with working with regulatory bodies
- Strong experience in Web application & Cloud security fundamentals
- Experience with products such as Azure Active Directory, AD Connect, AD Federation Service, Daon Multi-Factor Authentication and Ping Identity
- Experience working in an Agile (Scrum/Kanban) Environment.
Should this position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age