Systems Administrator 6 months EdinburghA well renowned Top Tier Investment bank is seeking a Systems Administrator join their Edinburgh based team.This candidate will be responsible...
IT Systems Change Lead (Training and Communications experience)
My client are a FTSE100 company and are looking for a IT Systems Change Lead to develop role-based change plan to support the solutions implementation in the Finance transformation, that will be rolled out across the regions and the markets and to champion and develop the key messages and change communications for the Finance transformation roll out across the regions and align the markets to the strategy.
- Identify and understand target audiences and develop the training needs analysis to support a number of different tolls and processes that are being implemented
- Leverage, tailor existing materials/collateral or develop new materials required to deliver training outcomes. This will involve building a strong understanding of the programme deliverable, the systems/tools, and time lines, by working closely with the Work Stream leads and SMEs.
- Implement and manage the training roll out, as outlined by the Training plan against the overall Programme Milestones and in support of the Change Management plan.
- Use Change Management strategies to ensure as little impact to the business as possible.
- Lead communications, training, workshops in order to deliver system change
- To support the Change Management strategy that will ensure that the Finance transformation is sustainable and embedded
- To ensure training aligns to the Operating Model ambitions, in service of the Finance vision.
- To utilise best practice communications strategies to manage the plan so that it delivers the required outcome
- To ensure markets are aligned to the holistic Finance transformation vision and transition plans
- To support the Change Management strategy that will ensure that the Finance transformation is sustainable and embedded.
If you feel you have the above experience then please apply! We look forward to hearing from you!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age