Information Security Consultant BASINGSTOKEOur client, a leading British Corporation, are recruiting for an Information Security Consultant to join the team on a permanent basis at...
FIS Quantum Consultant
My client is a FTSE100 Company who are currently looking to recruit a FIS Quantum Consultant
The key responsibilities for this role includes:
- Integrating the solution to SAP GL accounting and cash management integration to SAP so knowledge of these integration points would be key.
- Risk management would be useful and will be a key area together with the integration of rates for the pricing and valuation of instruments.
- Experience of integration to SAP ECC6 would be a plus
- The individual must have a consulting background and have some project delivery roles on design and implementation across the FIS Quantum Treasury product.
- The individual may have worked for FIS (SunGard) Quantum in the past
This is a contract role working for a top company as a FIS Quantum Consultant.
To apply please contact:
0207 654 1117
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age