A Lead RPA Developer is required by this Tier 1 management consultancy to join their Intelligent Automation practise focusing on shaping and designing market leading...
Our Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled iOS Developer to join their London based team for 6 months initial contract.
The successfully candidate will have the following skills:
- Experience of developing for the iOS platform
- Languages (Objective-C and Swift) and tools (Xcode, Git, Jenkins, JIRA, Confluence, Automation Testing)
- Experience of delivering high quality, tested and well-designed solutions.
- Be confident communicating at all levels.
- An awareness of automated unit testing, UI automation and test driven development
- Experience using Agile methodologies and toolsets, and an understanding of Scrum Development methodology.
- Exposure to mobile middleware and integration with different web services and data / payments / CRM exchanges.
Should this position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age