2nd line Desktop Support Engineers SC level clearance required URGENT requirement for 2nd line Desktop Support Engineers who currently hold security clearance.This role is based...
My client; a global utility company (principle focus on supplying electricity & gas services) is now looking for an IT Analyst to provide technical expertise, maintain, install, upgrade, modify, integrate, customize and administer the laptops and desktop pc's in use.
Providing Support for Printers, scanners, mobiles and all end-user devices.
The admin responsibilities of this role are:
- General administration tasks for the IS Team
- Good working knowledge of Active Directory (Add/Remove & Edit Users)
- Admin and maintenance of Cloud based services
- IS Procurement
- General Finance Administration for IS team
You have the following background and experience:
- Support of mobile devices (Blackberry, iPhone, iPad, etc.)
- Providing customer service or help desk support to a mid-large sized environment
- Good knowledge of Google Apps and Office 365
- Troubleshooting Software and hardware issues, on Apple MacOS, iOS and Windows devices, Printers
- Qualified to CCA/Jamf Certified Administrator (Jamf 300) level on Jamf Pro
- Apple Certified Support Professional (ACSP) - at least to 10.9 but ideally later versions
- Experience in high volume ticket environment
- Knowledge of Jira or Service Now ticketing systems
This is a great opportunity for IT Engineers to progress in their career and join an amazing company whose services lets their customers control and connect with their home wherever they are.
Interviews are taking place ASAP so please apply today or call me for more information in regards to the role.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age