Risk Analyst / Controls Analyst BRISTOL ContrOur client, a leader within the Life and Pensions industry, are recruiting for a Risk Analyst / Controls Analyst...
Risk Analyst / Controls Analyst - BRISTOL - Contr
Our client, a leader within the Life and Pensions industry, are recruiting for a Risk Analyst / Controls Analyst to join the team on a contract basis at their offices in Bristol.
These roles are for Risk Analyst / Controls Analyst auditors to assist with a review of operational risk and controls to ensure the controls are operating effectively, evidenced and in line with the appropriate risk management framework. This will involve a combination of drafting test scripts, review of process, systems and interviews to evidence control effectiveness, summarised in a report.
Risk Analyst / Controls Analyst Responsibilities:
- Control testing undertaken under light supervision to evaluate the effectiveness of the controls in operation and, where appropriate, recommendations made for their improvement
- Testing scripts written to provide effective testing of controls both end to end and transactional
- Planning and scoping undertaken to provide a robust and achievable testing regime to agreed time scales
- Control Testing results delivered in line with agreed timescales and in line with agreed standards
- Deep Dives and other ad hoc activity undertaken as required by the Operational Risk Manager
If you have the necessary experience for the position of Risk and Controls Analyst please submit your CV asap as this role is of an urgent nature.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age