Risk Analyst / Controls Analyst BRISTOL ContrOur client, a leader within the Life and Pensions industry, are recruiting for a Risk Analyst / Controls Analyst...
Life and Pension Project Manager - Bristol - CONTRACT
Our client, a leader in the Life and Pension industry, are recruiting for a Project Manager with Life and Pensions experience to join the team on a contract basis.
Project Management Role:
- Background in IT development or IT architecture
- Has a detailed knowledge of the technical infrastructure of the key systems of at least one business unit
- Comprehensive understanding of software development procedures and practices
- Comprehensive understanding of the IT development lifecycle
Project Management Skills:
- Project Management discipline (practitioner level) (e.g. Certified Project Manager, APMP, Prince practitioner, ISEB )
- Ability to lead and develop people effectively
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven experience and ability to influence senior management population
- Proven experience of managing relationships with 3rd parties
Project Management Experience:
- Previous experience with proven track record of delivery in large technical IT projects / Programmes
- Expert in Project Management disciplines
- Experience of budget management
- Expert understanding of end to end FPLC delivery lifecycle
- Good knowledge of Life and Pensions
If you have the necessary experience for the position of Project Manager with Life and Pensions experience please submit your CV asap as this role is of an urgent nature.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age