Cisco ACI SME Edinburgh 6 Month ContractOur Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a Cisco ACI SME to join their Edinburgh based team...
Security and Exchange SME - London - 6 months
Our Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a Security and Exchange SME to join their London based team on a 6 month contract.
The successful candidate will have previous banking experience as well as the following skills/knowledge:
- To work with Infosec and Compliance teams to define and agree and document the required security posture of Office365 core services for a regulated high security environment
- To work with Infosec to define Conditional access policies for O365 core services
- To work with Infosec and Compliance teams to define Data classification and data protection policies
- To work with Infosec, Compliance and Forensic teams to define Data retention policies & eDiscovery
- Undertake ongoing monitoring of o365 services for compliance during MVP
- Definition of Role based access security models or administration
Should this position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age