Solution Intergration Architect AWSVodafone have a great new opportunity for a Solution Intergration Architect to join their team in any one of the following locations...
Dynamics 365 Integration Specialist - Contract (6 months)
Based in Staines
We are looking for a Dynamics 365 Intergration Specialist based in Staines to join on a 6 month contract.
You will need the following skills:
- Eperience with - Azure Service Bus - MSMQ, Topics, Relay Azure Components - Logic Apps, Azure Active Directory, Azure Apps, Azure Functions, Azure SQL/ Cosmos DB, Azure API Management Service, Azure storage services like SQL DB, Tables, Files and Blobs SOAP, REST API .Net
- Good proficiency in C#
- Experience with VSTS Able to extend Dynamics 365 Apps - Sales, Field Services, Service, Marketing
- Should have worked in hybrid scenarios involving integration between cloud and on premise systems.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to clearly document and maintain accurate logs of configuration & integration
- Proven experience of building robust long-term data imports using Scribe or similar Data migration tools from existing systems to the new Dynamics solution. This will also include assessing the suitability for real-time integrations vs batch-processed data transfer.
- Knowledge of PowerShell and MVC Responsibilities Design robust and detailed integration architecture using standard architecture patterns that interact with external /3rd party solutions.
- Be able to provide reference implementation of interfaces.
- Participate in design discussions, author and maintain design specifications, size resources needed for integration infrastructure Estimate integration efforts.
- Identify the Integration scenarios.
- Work closely with the Dynamics technical experts to ensure the correct approach is maintained across all integrations and testing patterns (UAT) are run in conjunction with the main Dynamics project.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online or call 0203 909 5189.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age