Website Design Product Manager Permanent London I am looking for a marketing-savvy Product Manager to join a brand new team tasked with owning a first-class...
Product Marketing Manager (Payment Solutions)
Contract - London
A Product Marketing Manager is required for a senior role within a payment platform provider based in the City of London for a contract with potential transition into a permanent role.
Location: City of London
Duration: 3 months (possible to extend / transition into a perm role.
Skills and experience required of the Product Marketing Manager:
- Extensive experience in marketing management within financial software products and solutions
- Strong payments and banking sector experience (with a European focus preferable)
- Technically strong with a solid understanding of transactional banking payment solutions
- Commercially/analytically strong
- A Product focused mind-set with an ability to work across the Marketing 4Ps
- Good writing and content development experience
- Ability and experience managing projects and processes to deadlines in a dynamic environment
Details of the role of the Product Marketing Manager:
- To expand the product / solution marketing resources within the clients Enterprise Payments
- To identify the needs in the target market segments (particularly North America and Europe) and ensure that the payment products and solutions are developed, available and best positioned to take advantage of the rapidly evolving opportunities
- Development of appropriate SME content for sales and marketing collateral
- Reporting directly into the Director, Product Marketing and Marketing team.
For more information and a full job spec, please apply now.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age