Urgently required a Programme Manager to deliver major, strategic programmes within the overall business Project Management Framework to meet the agreed budget, timescales and customer...
Cyber Security Programme Manager - Scotland - Contract
Our client, a leading FTSE 100, are recruiting for a Cyber Security Programme Manager to join the team on a contract basis at their offices in Glasgow.
Security Programme Manager Experience:
- Cyber Security background
- Experience leading a team of Project Managers in implementing Cyber projects
- Line management of resources
- Must have experience in both Project Management and moved into a Programme Manager / Lead role
- In-depth industry knowledge on Cyber threats, remedies
- Deep understanding of the tools and techniques used in cyber solutions
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management.
If you have the necessary experience for the position of Cyber Security Programme Manager please submit your CV asap as this role is of an urgent nature.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age