Junior Project Manager | Permanent | BasingstokeWe are currently recruiting on a permanent basis for our Financial Services Client in Basingstoke. We are looking for...
Infrastructure Project Manager - Remote Access Projects - London
My client, a leading FTSE 100, are recruiting for an Infrastructure Project Manager to join their busy team, they are looking for somebody who has a broad range of skills including:
- Unified Communications Rollout
- Network LAN / WAN / IP Telephony
- Experience of Remote Access Projects
- IT and Data Centre Infrastructure Projects
- PM certified
- Budget management.
- Ability to create, alter, plans to lowest detail level
- Proven communicator
- Examples of handling pressure, conflict, changing demands, budget prioritisation.
- Must be able to manage own workload and control wider team.
- Has the skill to manage senior stakeholders, deliver with confidence the status of project, report with accuracy and brevity
If you have the necessary experience for the position of Infrastructure Project Manager please submit your CV asap as this role is of an urgent nature.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age