Solutions Architects with experience on providing strategic advisory services to FTSE 250 clients undergoing major Cloud or Digital Transformation Programmes are urgently required by this...
SaaS Solution Architect | Surrey | 6 Months
We are currently looking for a Software as a Service (SaaS) Solution Architect, to assist in optimising and moving our client's software solutions to a SaaS model. This role is based in Surrey for the duration of 6 months.
- Strong client-facing communication & consulting skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, prioritise workload effectively and thrive in a dynamic and complex environment
- Experience in gathering business requirements and translating them into functional design specifications
- Strong experience of Microsoft Azure cloud computing
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to understand complex IT architectures
- Experience with a scripting language (Batch, VBA, PowerShell and/or Perl).
- Worked within an agile development environment
- Experience in Remote Desktop, Citrix or other presentation solutions
- Core Microsoft, Azure, or other key IT certifications.
- Architectural design skills - TOGAF, BPML, UML, Zachman
- Containerisation and orchestration (Docker, Kubernetes, etc.)
- Active Directory, Federated Identity, Cloud Security
If you think you would be a good fit for this role, please apply here. We look forward to hearing from you!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age