Role: 3rd Line Desktop Engineer / Technical Support Engineer BankingLocation: Canary WharfSalary: Competitive I am currently recruiting on behalf of a leading organisation that requires...
3rd Line Systems Support Engineer (Citrix)
London Bridge, London (Office based)
We are looking for a 3rd line support engineer (citrix) to join our growing office in London. Your role will be to provide 3rd line IT support remotely over the phone and connecting into customer sites.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- To provide 3rd line technical support to customers including server, desktop and networking infrastructure.
- To liaise with and build strong working relationships with key customer contacts.
- To record all calls to ensure accurate information about the client's systems is maintained and available to other support personnel and account managers.
- To work with other support staff to build knowledge and skills pertinent to the sites supported.
- To take a proactive approach to customer IT systems to ensure problems are avoided and the longer term development of the customer IT systems are considered.
- To be able to manage demanding users on customer sites who have high expectations.
- To be able to communicate technical issues and concepts to a non-technical audience.
Key O/S and Software technologies you need:
Essential - Must have XenApp + 2 of the following:
- Citrix XenApp - must have
- MS Windows Server 2008R2 or above
- Citrix XenDesktop
- Citrix NetScaler
- Microsoft Remote Desktop
- Hypervisor VMWare, Hyper-V
If this role is of interest to you, please apply online or call 0203 909 5189 to discuss further.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age