Senior UI Designer required, reporting to the Head of Design, required for a large Media company based in London. The individual will be responsible for...
Are you an experienced UX designer who can craft and evolve the quality experience across digital products? My client a leading media company are looking for a Senior User Experience Designer to build on the success they have already gained among a growing audience of international readers.
My client's innovative business model has made it one of the world's most successful digital news operations. Would you like to join their growing team of UX and UI designers in a fast and iterative product environment?
The role will require you to evolve the experience design of core journeys across a .com website, app and other products. Designers within the UXD team work across multiple programmes and you will be required to work with both customer facing and internal product teams. It requires working hand in hand with Product Owners, Researchers, BA's and Developers and a willingness to both dig into details and think strategically, will be needed.
The successful candidate will have a track record of leading & delivering user centred solutions in an agile environment that puts content at the heart of the experience.
- You have a proven track record in leading UX in digital product that demonstrates strategic, conceptual and creative thinking
- You know how to collaborate with your counterparts in project management, user experience and development to make a project successful
- You know how to express your ideas visually, you can deliver sketches, prototypes and documentation to a high-level of quality and fidelity for review by stakeholders, product managers and the development team
- Skilled in facilitating collaborative UX sessions such as design studios and sketching sessions to reach a shared point of view on product features
- Experienced in user-centered design thinking methodologies you are an innovative, problem solver with an eye for detail and accuracy
- You are a self-starter, with excellent communication skills able to work both independently as well as collaboratively with cross-functional teams
- Experience in planning and conducting user insight and testing sessions and take action on your findings
- A strong ability to articulate complex data in intuitive ways to end users.
- Strong commercial experience in UCD, product design, or user experience design role
- Organisational and presentational skills
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Proficient to expert in relevant software such as Sketch, Invision, Marvel or Balsamiq
This role offers a competitive basic salary and attractive package including a bonus scheme, 25 days holiday (rising to 30 days), up to 16% pension contribution, life assurance, season ticket loans, private healthcare, etc.
To find out more please apply today!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age