Head of Business Intelligence and Internal Reporting6 months London Our Tier 1 Banking client is offering a great opportunity for an experienced Senior Manager to...
Head of Business Intelligence and Internal Reporting
Our Tier 1 Banking client is offering a great opportunity for an experienced Senior Manager to take on the role of Head of Business Intelligence and Internal Reporting to help with the banks strategy to put the customer at the heart of everything they do.
The candidate must have the following skills set and experience that are detailed bellow to be considered for this role:
- Proven track record of delivering first class user experience
- Be at the forefront of creating and delivering business strategy
- Good knowledge of Risk and Finance processes and reporting
- Previous experience of driving successful Agile transformations in a banking environment and use Agile techniques to maximise value
- Proven track record of running Agile development teams with a high degree of discipline and rigor
- Previous experience in driving global technology teams and coordinating efforts that cross multiple reporting lines and regions - ideally able to demonstrate prior experience of running teams based in India
If you are currently looking for your next contracting opportunity within this domain, and are able to offer the above knowledge and skill set. Please apply as soon as possible with an updated CV
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age