Data Centre Project Manager Edinburgh 6 Month ContractOur Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager to join their Data Centre Migration...
Data Centre Project Manager - Edinburgh - 6 Month Contract
Our Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager to join their Data Centre Migration project based in Edinburgh.
The successful candidate will have previous banking experience as well as the following skills/knowledge:
- Proven ability to understand business requirements, estimate resource costs and negotiate funding requirements with senior level project managers within the bank
- Previous Data Centre project experience
- Technical project management experience
- Ability to manage a variable budget funded from multiple sources
- Ability to manage challenging stakeholder groups at all levels
- Strong understanding of application development life-cycles methodologies such as Waterfall, V-Model especially Agile
- Knowledge of project management practices such as Prince2 & AGILE
Should this position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age