Urgently required a Programme Manager to deliver major, strategic programmes within the overall business Project Management Framework to meet the agreed budget, timescales and customer...
Urgently required a Programme Manager to deliver major, strategic programmes within the overall business Project Management Framework to meet the agreed budget, timescales and customer specification.
The business is working on a strategic transformation programme that spans all processes, systems, data and operating model. The Programme Manager will be responsible for introducing unified communication (Skype for business) solution and collaboration tools (like SharePoint) into the organisation.
- We require a business change and user experience focused mind-set.
- Experience on these types of implementations and be familiar with design led thinking, user journey mapping and business change programmes.
- Manage programmes from an initiation stage through to the business case creation, tender process and implementation.
- As part of this transition we are introducing a new document management tool, a quality management tool as well as a business process mapping tool.
- The programme will include embedding these in the organisation and changing organisational structures, roles and company culture.
- The programme manager will be driving the programme from a Business perspective and will have to work with IT programme and project managers. The Programme manager also needs to manage the Systems Integrators that the business is contracting with and needs to ensure they are delivering as per agreement.
- We will be using during definition a design led thinking and during delivery an agile approach, delivering in small sprints and making use of demos and pilots, and hence need a programme manager with experience in this area.
- Professional or academic qualifications:
- Experienced programme manager with knowledge of one of the following: Prince, APM, MSP
- Experience in programme scoping and workshop facilitation
- Experience in rolling out large scale business change
- Experience in rolling out telephony and document management solutions
- Experience in agile programme deployment
- Experience in leading a programme from programme initiation and business case creation through to implementation
- Experienced in building business relationships and business engagement
Please only apply if your CV is tailored and fits this job description
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age