Data and Pricing Analyst Permanent Opportunity Immediate Start AvailableMy major client in the IT and telecoms sector is looking for a Data and Pricing Analyst...
Data and Pricing Analyst - Permanent Opportunity - Immediate Start Available
My major client in the IT and telecoms sector is looking for a Data and Pricing Analyst to come on board within their expanding team and assist in the growth of this even further at a real exciting time. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading company that will offer you the chance to enhance your skill set and develop your experience and offers clear lines of career progression from day one.
Main responsibilities include:
- Analyse profitability and return on investment of commercial proposals and current market proposals
- Deliver commercial solutions through commercial understanding of client needs
- Achieve revenue and profit targets for new and existing client performance and client retention.
- Some system development, as required in Excel and/or Access, using macros and/or VBA
- Working with sales, client management, suppliers and customers, latter two directly where appropriate, to construct winning commercial propositions.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Graduate with mathematics degree or
- Commercial knowledge and understanding - Break Even Points, and Return on Investment analysis
- Analytical background - ability to analyse and interpret data and identify trends and issues
- Proficient in Excel - creating formulas, such as IF clauses, VLOOKUP, & Pivot Tables, as well as representing data graphically (VBA knowledge would be benefitial)
The Data and Pricing Analyst role will be based in the Burnley area and comes with a competitive salary along with:
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Employee assistance programme
- Life assurance
Apply today or call Zornitsa at Lorien on 0161 888 2565 or email for further information
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age