InfoSec Consultant | Central London | FS or Insurance OverviewOur clients Information Security team requires a Security Consultant to deliver high quality advisory services with...
InfoSec Consultant | Central London | FS or Insurance
- Our clients Information Security team requires a Security Consultant to deliver high quality advisory services with a focus on change assurance.
- Part of the Change and Assurance function within InfoSec and working with the IS Requirements Lead you will provide subject matter expertise to internal projects and ensure project scope and solutions meets the organisational risk management needs.
- You will also be collaborating with different business units to improve security compliance, manage risk and raise awareness.
- Hold professional qualifications in a related subject for example, CISSP, CISM, CISA
- Extensive experience in an information security role (Consultancy level preferred)
- Experience of at least two of the following - PCI, SOX, HIPAA, GDPR
- Experience of working within a Global Financial or Insurance organisation
- Experience of working in a project driven environment
- Experience of security risk and vulnerability assessing
- Experience of technical security products and solutions
- Knowledge within technical solutions architecture
- Strong Cloud Security experience - Azure and Azure Security Tools hugely advantageous
- Experience in at least one of the following domains: Infrastructure Security, Vulnerability Management, Application Security, Web / Digital Security, Network Security, Networking protocols
- Input to Programme / Project Plans and RAID
- Input to and assure both High Level and Low Level Designs
- Lead on security input to solution design and the engagement of downstream Security Teams e.g. Sec. Ops
- Provide technical security expertise for the secure configuration of systems
- Input to 'Service Readiness' and validate Operations Acceptance Criteria
- Support project change management activities
- Create and document processes for new capabilities into the business
- Create Security artefacts as a result of a Security Review
- Provide key input into the enhancement of Security Standards
- Providing Security Awareness with our user community and Stakeholders
- Provide security advisory on remediation activities associated with Security Assurance Testing Findings, Audit Findings or Security Improvements initiatives
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age