IAM Security Project Manager 3 months LondonA well renowned Top Tier Investment bank is seeking an IAM Security Project Manager join their London based team.This...
IAM Security Project Manager - 3 months - London
A well renowned Top Tier Investment bank is seeking an IAM Security Project Manager join their London based team.
This candidate will be responsible for making sure the team uses the values and practices of Scrum. They help create a high performing team, increasing the productivity, frequency and quality of delivery, and driving the continuous improvement of the team. Support the team with planning, prioritisation and tracking of work.
The candidate suitability is determined by the following skills set and experience that are detailed bellow:
- IAM experience but not over-techy - risk focus primarily.
- Familiarity with control frameworks.
- Cyber security skills (Eg ISO27001,SANS, CISSP, COBIT, CISSM)
- Working on large scale projects with other functions / matrix organisations (especially Infrastructure technology) in a major FS organisation.
- Other qualifications: Prince 2, MSP, Scrum Master/Agile
- Transformation and/or integration programme experience
If you are currently looking for your next contracting opportunity within this domain, and are able to offer the above knowledge and skill set. Please apply as soon as possible with an updated CV.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age