Agile Coach (Transformation and Change)6 months London Lorien's London based banking client is currently looking for highly skilled Agile Coaches to join their London office...
Agile Coach (Transformation and Change)
Lorien's London based banking client is currently looking for highly skilled Agile Coaches to join their London office on a contract basis to help them with their transformation of the adoption of Agile.
Our client is looking for candidates who have experience working on similar transformations.
The candidate's suitability is determined by the following skills set and experience that are detailed bellow:
- Previous Experience working as an Agile Coach within Transformation and Change work
- Bring in Enterprise level Agile Adoption by developing Agile DevOps culture and mindset
- Previous experience in a large scale Agile Transformation initiative
- Expertise in guiding teams in adopting agile engineering practices
- Strong team player who can not only lead and facilitate collaboration but can also dive deep into product capability and functional design.
- Support the development and establishment of appropriate metrics and reporting to allow the agile teams to monitor, identify and communicate progress to plan and business objectives
- Experience at coaching, mentoring and consulting at a team level, organisation level and a technical level
If you are currently looking for your next contracting opportunity within this domain, and are able to offer the above knowledge and skill set. Please apply as soon as possible with an updated CV.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age