Cloud Devops EngineerOur Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a Cloud Devops Engineer to join their London based team for 6 months initial...
Cloud Devops Engineer
Our Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a Cloud Devops Engineer to join their London based team for 6 months initial contract.
The successful candidate will have previous banking experience as well as the following skills:
Required Skills & Experience:
- Professional experience working on cloud computing platforms like Amazon Web Services (AWS) or Google Cloud.
- Strong experience with container technologies and orchestration tools like Docker, Kubernetes.
- AWS or Google Cloud Certification preferred but not essential
- Experience in administering web scale applications, API Gateways, high availability architectures, load balancing & disaster recovery.
- Strong experience in Web application & Cloud security fundamentals (SSL, PKI, Digital Certificates etc).
- Solid understanding of Linux OS internals.
- Practitioner of "Infrastructure as Code". Strong Scripting and automation skills (Python, BASH, Ansible, Chef).
- Experience setting up and supporting Continuous Integration & Delivery pipelines on a Greenfield project.
- Strong experience in Configuration management, DevOps tooling, Source Control (GitLab), Artifact/Package management (Artifactory).
- Excellent troubleshooting skills, able to analyse, identify & fix issues in a complex cloud based environment.
- Experience working in an Agile (Scrum/Kanban) Environment.
- Keeps up-to-date with Modern Infrastructure practices.
- Experience in developing digital banking products
- Experience with FX currency technologies
- Experience with greenfield projects
The successful candidate will have links to any accounts on GitHub, BitBucket, etc and be able to talk through their code using a computer during the interview.
Should this position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age