Digital Operational ManagerWe are currently recruiting for a strong Digital Operational Manager with experience of building teams and processes against ITSM and ITIL, to join...
Digital Operational Manager
We are currently recruiting for a strong Digital Operational Manager with experience of building teams and processes against ITSM and ITIL, to join one of our clients for a 6 month contract in Bristol. The work will be around culture change, designing a delivery model and embedding a new way of working.
This role is in scope of IR35.
Responsibilities & experience:
- A substantial level of experience and knowledge related to the specialist areas this role will be responsible for, with expert level knowledge in relation to at least two of those areas:
- IT service continuity
- Systems integration
- Website design and development
- IT security
- Problem and incident management
- Quality Assurance & testing
- Significant experience of managing and delivering change in IT operations successfully - someone who is able to demonstrate their understanding, development and application of effective management approaches to incident and problem management; continuous improvement and customer focus across relevant areas of responsibility
- Experience of leading effective security, continuity and optimisation of IT for a large, multi-function organisation - providing confidence that IT systems will remain secure, available, resilient and cost-effective for all stakeholders and users
If you think you would be a good fit for this role, please apply here! We look forward to hearing from you.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age