Network Engineer / Network Operations Engineer / CCNA / CCNP / 24/7 shiftLocation: ReadingRole: PermanentWe are currently seeking a Network Operations Engineer for a leading...
Successful candidates ideally need to be within a 45 minute commute.
My client, a market leading managed service provider, is now in search for an engineer to assist with the network reconfiguration and deployment of in-line proxy servers to provide transparent and explicit web proxy filtering.
- Assist with the network reconfiguration and deployment of in-line proxy servers to provide transparent and explicit web proxy filtering.
- Requires CCNA level networking skills and experience including Cisco ASA
- Review office 365 platform security and recommended improvements, including configuration of existing ADFS environment
Nice to haves (in order of preference):
- Perform Microsoft SCCM tasks device provisioning, windows patching and 3rd party patching. Good knowledge of SCCM, doesn't have to have to be deep knowledge.
- Assist in scoping exercises of migrating on premise environment over to Azure cloud IaaS/PaaS.
- Assist with the provisioning of a new set of test environment servers. Requires demonstrable knowledge of;
(ii) Windows Server,
(iv) SQL and
(v) Active Directory.
- Resolve tickets escalated to support
- Assist in the testing and migration of mailboxes to Office 365.
- Set up housekeeping tasks to maintain the active directory and exchange environment.
- Requires some knowledge of PowerShell scripting
- Working with the IT compliance administrator, perform regular audits of the environment on the various systems in use
- Follow all existing policies and procedures including change control
If this role is of interested to you please apply online or call 0203 909 5189.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age