Service Desk Engineer / Service Desk Analyst Birmingham Our client, a leading provider of IT Managed services across the UK, require a Service Desk Engineer...
Service Desk Analyst / 1st Line Support
My major client in the IT and telecoms sector is looking for a Service Desk Analyst to come on board within their expanding team and assist in the growth of this even further at a real exciting time. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading company that will offer you the chance to enhance your skill set and develop your experience and offers clear lines of career progression from day one.
Main responsibilities include:
- To provide a 'right first time' level of service which ensures customer needs and expectations are met
- To identify opportunities to maximise growth and revenue through cross selling opportunities referring, where appropriate, to specialist sales teams
- Identify and escalate any process issues and offering suggestions/ideas for suitable resolutions
- Ensuring all Incidents and Service Requests are accurately identified, categorised, prioritised and managed
- To perform fault diagnostics for connectivity issues, including copper and broadband lines
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous customer service experience
- Demonstrate an ability to work within a fast paced environment showing dedication and ownership within the service industry
- Drive, self-motivation and ability to work under own initiative
- Good organisational skills with the ability to multi-task
The Service Desk Analyst role will be based in the West Sussex area and comes with a competitive salary along with:
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Employee assistance programme
- Life assurance
If you are looking for your first IT role apply NOW!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age