Project Manager- Workday/ Advanced Compensation implementationMy client in the Life Sciences industry are looking for a Project Manager who has experience with the delivery of...
Project Manager- Workday/ Advanced Compensation implementation
My client in the Life Sciences industry are looking for a Project Manager who has experience with the delivery of Workday Advanced Compensation technology solution for HR. The successful person will be required to lead the work stream and deliver an end to end solution which encompasses technology design, service delivery and change management.
- To lead the discovery sessions and establish global design guiding principles to set the baseline and expectations for project outcomes.
- To manage the adherence and successful achievement of Workday quality assurance.
- To lead the technology team to design, configure, test and deploy the Workday Advanced Compensation module to the agreed design principles.
- To identify and manage any data requirements in accordance with the project plan so that the services can be delivered as designed and any processes with data dependencies can be fully executed end to end as designed.
- Partner with the Test Lead to design an approach to testing on the project, covering each test element including objectives, inputs, outputs and resourcing.
- Partner with Global Program Manager to deliver an integrated programme plan which remains current and manages risks and issues.
- Partner with the Change Lead to execute a change management plan including stakeholder management, communications and training.
- Ensure the project supports the Business As Usual teams handover by providing any required knowledge transfer, technical workbooks etc.
- Accountable for motivation and support to the team, ensuring the project leverages the diversity of the team, as well as building networks with related team leaders to support the smooth deployment of the project.
- Build collaborative partnerships with the project's HR clients (Global Reward Centre of Expertise) and be responsible for ensuring transparency and expectation alignment
If you feel you have the relevant experience then please apply! We look forward to hearing for you!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age