Business Process Manager- Finance planning/ Headcount reportingMy client in the Life Sciences industry are looking for a Business Process Manager to join them for an...
Business Process Manager- Finance planning/ Headcount reporting
My client in the Life Sciences industry are looking for a Business Process Manager to join them for an initial 12 month contract.
The role will involve the delivery of a financial planning tool (Anaplan) including data and integration with robust testing. The successful candidate would be responsible for feeding data into Anaplan from workday and must have a strong understanding of headcount principles.
The candidate will be required to deliver a service model to support the revised global process and be responsible for global process design and documentation.
Key Skills and Responsibilities
- Experience of using Anaplan or an equivalent financial and headcount reporting tool
- Experience of deploying technology solutions within Financial Planning
- To lead the discovery sessions and establish global design guiding principles to set the baseline and expectations for project outcomes.
- To lead the technology team to design, configure, test and deploy the new system to the agreed design principles.
- To identify and manage any data requirements in accordance with the project plan so that the services can be delivered as designed and any processes with data dependencies can be fully executed end to end as designed.
- Partner with the Test Lead to design an approach to testing on the project, covering each test element including objectives, inputs, outputs and resourcing.
- Partner with Global Program Manager to deliver an integrated programme plan which remains current and manages risks and issues.
- Partner with the Change Lead to execute a change management plan including stakeholder management, communications and training.
- Manage the project workstream in line with the Program Office including reporting, risk management and project resources.
If you feel you have the correct skill set then, please apply!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age