Security AnalystVodafone have a new requirement for a Security Analyst to join their team in Newbury on an initial 6 month contract.The Technology Security Analyst...
Vodafone have a new requirement for a Security Analyst to join their team in Newbury on an initial 6 month contract.
The Technology Security Analyst will be responsible for supporting the architecture and design activities in regards to Cyber Security tools delivered by Vodafone UK Technology Security. The main task will be to design and support the evolution of our SIEM tool and all the technologies related to it. The role requires a deep good understanding of server farm architecture and deployments and in particular:
- Physical and network requirements and solutions
- Server hardware and OS (Linux Centos or Redhat)
- Hadoop (CDH) solutions
- Automation solutions such as Ansible
- Programming and scripting languages
- Proven track record of delivering complex cross-domain IT/IS solutions architectures/designs
- Knowledge of SIEM, Vulnerability Management and Threat intelligence tools with proven work experience
- Knowledge of Big Data and Machine Learning
- Strong knowledge of network solution and infrastructures
- Knowledge of common information technology management / compliance frameworks such as ISO/IEC 27001, SOC 2, SOX, ITIL, COBIT, and NIST.
- A diverse (security) background with knowledge in several areas including: DNS, routing, authentication, VPN, proxy services,; risk and vulnerability assessments, patching, logging and monitoring solutions and DDOS mitigation technologies
Maximum rate: £450 per day
If this role is of interest and you would like to know more then please apply now.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age