Business Analyst Manufacturing EnvironmentMy client is a FTSE100 Company who are currently looking to recruit a Business AnalystThis role is to analyse and report business...
Business Analyst (Cyber Security) - 6 Month Contract - London
To liaise with application and business owners to determine a further clarification and understanding of the identified third party connections. To be able to research and catalogue 3rd party network connections to help provide insight ahead of migration to a new gateway capability. Responsibilties:
- To provide analysis and reporting on the third party connections that have been logged.
- Own and drive the identification of inbound and outbound risky 3rd Party File Transfer flows.
- Review existingthe high-level architectural design for a third party gateway in line with requirements.
- Solid background and experience of working in Cyber Security projects
- Understanding and experience of complex DC network environments, technologies and topologies and of applications characteristics within these environments
- Proven analytical and conceptual expertise, particularly from unstructured, incomplete and disparate data sets.
If you are interested in this opportunity and would like to hear more about it please feel free to apply to this advert so we can discuss the role in more detail.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age