*EXCITING JOB OPPORTUNITY* London Up to £57k + benefitsCloud ConsultantAre you a Cloud evangelist, with exposure to the implementation, migration and infrastructure of Cloud services?...
DevOps Security - London - 6 Month Contract
Our Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a DevOps Security Consultant to join their London based team on a 6 month contract.
The successful candidate will must have previous banking experience as well as the following skills/knowledge:
- Experience of building environments such as Jenkins, including the CI/CD pipeline
- Experience of testing operating builds
- Development of APIs for orchestration of infrastructure components and the issuance of certificates
- Building reporting solutions for automated processes
- Creation of dashboards for internal customers and support teams.
- Experience of decommissioning Web Infrastructure and migrating to another cloud platform
- Proven experience on Cloud migration and hosting projects including Application, Network and infrastructure security
- Strong stakeholder management experience
- Developing transition plans and training programme for cloud solutions
- Experience of developing target operating models for operation in cloud platforms
- Experience of working collaboratively with other programmes to ensure requirements traceability
- Experience in developing cost allocation model for cloud services based on utilisation of shared infrastructure services and/or consumption of compute and storage resources
- Ability to clarify technical details and confidently communicate associated business risks to senior management
- Producing reports and presentation packs for senior management
- Experience in running RFI/RFP processes
- Knowledge of leading cloud solutions in MS Azure and GCP
- Experience on Terraform, Ansible, Kubernetes, GitLab.
- Security implementation within a CI/CD pipeline
- Experience in Openshift/Docker/Jenkins
- Experience configuring splunk
- Experience in integrating event reporting solutions with privileged access alerting platforms using API's
- Creation of automated server builds and configuration management
- Definition and implementation of globally standard web server configurations
- Understanding of IaaS, PaaS and SaaS solution
- Strong understanding of security concepts in cloud context for example authentication and encryption of data in transit and data at rest, virtualisation and multi factor authentication
Should this DevOps Security position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age