Talent Acquisition CoordinatorA Talent Acquisition Coordinator is required for a 12 month contract to start ASAP with our client in the insurance sector, based...
Talent Acquisition Coordinator
A Talent Acquisition Coordinator is required for a 12 month contract to start ASAP with our client in the insurance sector, based in the City of London.
Sills required of the Talent Acquisition Coordinator:
- Proven experience of supporting a recruitment team, including interview coordination and contract generation is essential
- Previous experience of managing pre-employment checks for an FCA regulated company will be highly beneficial
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written; fluency in English required
- Track record of flawless execution and a strong ability to multi-task in a fast paced, deadline-oriented, high-demand environment with tight deliverables
- Superb organisational, follow-up skills and critical thinking skills; ability to prioritise and process a high volume of work for multiple team members while maintaining the highest quality
- Ability to work successfully in an environment with high visibility and the ability to manage complex and sensitive situations independently.
- Experience working with high-level executives
- Sound judgement and discretion
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and database systems required
- Experience working with web-based candidate tracking system management and reporting preferred (Taleo a strong plus)
Talent Acquisition Coordinator Responsibilities include:
- Managing all interview scheduling, including coordinating availability, booking meeting rooms and sending interview confirmations to interviewers and candidates including any preparatory information required
- Track and maintain the integrity of each vacancy, interview and all candidate information in HR and recruitment systems, including Taleo
- Manage the new joiner paperwork process, including preparation of employment contracts, coordinating approval and signature of contracts by HR Managers, working with the candidate to get all new joiner paperwork complete and ID documents logged as required
- Manage the pre-employment check process with the candidate and our partner company to ensure all information required is submitted in a timely manner, the checks are complete within an appropriate time-frame and any inconsistencies are explained and approved
- Collaborate with the hiring manager and candidate to ensure an appropriate start date is agreed and all preparatory steps for their smooth on-boarding are in place
- Working with HR Services to manage all aspects of the new joiner process, including recording of all required paperwork, closing the candidates application on the recruitment systems and requesting the new joiner is set up on HR systems, the employee file is created and all IT is in place for the new joiners arrival
- Create Purchase Orders, maintain communication with vendors and track expenses
- Assist the Recruiters in preparing recruiting reports and hiring presentations, as needed
- Provide recommendations to ensure continuous process improvement and efficiency
- Perform other administrative duties and recruiting tasks, as necessary
For more information and a full job spec, please apply now.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age