PMO Contracts AnalystVodafone have a new urgent opportunity for a PMO Contracts Analyst to join their team in Newbury on a 6 month contract.Role Purpose:In-life...
PMO Contracts Analyst
Vodafone have a new urgent opportunity for a PMO Contracts Analyst to join their team in Newbury on a 6 month contract.
In-life contract management involves the contractual aspects of Vodafone's relationship with 3rd Party System Integrators; to ensure the contents of the contract are up to date and easily referable at all times. A key aspect of this role will be to ensure that all Vodafone stakeholders are aware of their rights and obligations under the contract (and conversely the supplier's obligations); holds responsibility for ensuring that programme behaviours (Vodafone, System Integrators and any 3rd Parties) are consistent with the contract so as to preserve the contract's enforceability.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- Financial Planning & Controlling
- Demonstrate expert understanding of project management life cycle and corresponding processes. Understanding of agile project delivery would be nice to have
- Stakeholder management
- Business case / operational efficiency tracking
- In-life contracts management
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- Degree qualified (min 3 years' experience)
- Commercial understanding of costing and pricing on Major IT projects.
- Strong drafting skills - ability to understand the commercial and technical implications of subtle differences in wording.
- Strong negotiating skills tempered by excellent interpersonal skills to ensure that Vodafone's commercial position is maximised but without prejudice to the ongoing relationship between SI and customer
- PRINCE2 Practitioner - preferred
- SAP Application knowledge - preferred
If this role is of interest to you and you would like to know more the please apply now.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age