PMO Analyst SC ClearedVodafone have a new opportunity for an SC Cleared PMO Analyst to join their team in the Bracknell on an initial 3...
PMO Analyst - SC Cleared
Vodafone have a new opportunity for an SC Cleared PMO Analyst to join their team in the Bracknell on an initial 3 month contract.
- To support the Programme Management Office Team including: tracking status of programme deliverables and milestones; supporting the adoption of the project lifecycle and deliverables; programme level risk and issue co-ordination; monitoring the status of projects transitioning into normal service.
- Coordination of the regular project and programme level reporting cycles; co-ordination of project Governance arrangements, Post Project Reviews, Programme level workshops.
- To ensure the data capture/logging and in particular analysis and interpretation of project/programme data, and then ensuring appropriate reporting thereon.
- The Analyst role is primarily (but not solely) for the ensurance of adherence to process and quality of reporting/data. It is not primarily for the development or ownership of the methodology, tools and processes.
- Knowledge and experience of Microsoft packages, including Project, PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
- Strong communications skills, both written and verbal
- Very good prioritisation skills to balance key priorities
- Experience of programme co-ordination/administration and PMO best practices
If this role is of interest and you would like to know more then please apply now.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age