As a Full Stack Developer, you will build, test and maintain our cloud applications to the agreed standards allowing them to reliably serve hundreds of...
Key role responsibilities
- Work with the Tech Lead & other stakeholders where necessary to design and enhance the overall application architecture.
- Produce clean, performant and maintainable code, utilising best practices in front end work and backend code development.
- Peer review code and work other Software Development Engineers to improve overall code quality.
- Apply new technology and innovation to improve application functionality and reduce technical complexity.
- Leverage internal and external APIs to combine data and update internal and external systems.
- Experience in container platforms such as Docker and continuous integration such as Jenkins.
- Experience in an agile/scrum environment, continuously deploying code day-after-day and week-after-week
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in more detail apply to this advert or call 0207 654 1049 and ask for Ross, Thanks.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age