Our financial client is recruiting for a Digital Workplace Consultant to join their Edinburgh team for a 6 month contract.The successful candidate will have previous...
Our financial client is recruiting for a Digital Workplace Consultant to join their Edinburgh team for a 6 month contract.
The successful candidate will have previous banking experience as well as the following skills:
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with a wide range of stakeholders
- Proven stakeholder and project management skills
- Comfortable creating engaging presentations and reports
- Confident speaker both in person and on webinars
- Ability to curate and manage feedback from a large user base
- A strong mix of analytical, technical and problem solving skills
- The ability to challenge priorities and keep the focus on delivering value to colleagues
- Previous experience working in a large corporate environment
Desirable (but not a necessity)
- Experience in adoption projects on other collaboration platforms
- Knowledge of the Workplace by Facebook product
- Experience of colleague-facing digital communication experiences
- Experience delivering change
Should this position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age