Agile PMOOur financial client is recruiting for an Agile PMO to join their Edinburgh team for a 12 month contract.The successful candidate will have previous...
Our financial client is recruiting for an Agile PMO to join their Edinburgh team for a 12 month contract.
The successful candidate will have previous banking experience as well as the following skills:
- Experience of Portfolio Management support roles internally or externally
- Establishing portfolio governance
- Establishing and owning portfolio reporting
- Agile - leadership
- Manage portfolio scope
- Coaching and guidance on methodology and standards
- Agile - stakeholder management
- Delivery Management
- Agile team working
- Expertise in tools such as MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, MSP), Planview, Oracle, Sharepoint.
- Knowledge and experience of portfolio management theories, models and practices, including scaled agile frameworks and Prince 2 methodologies, within an Agile/DevOps environment
Should this position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age