Personal Assistant Short Term coverVodafone have an urgent requirement for a Personal Assistant to cover sick leave on a 5 week contract in Newbury.Key areas...
Personal Assistant - Short Term cover
Vodafone have an urgent requirement for a Personal Assistant to cover sick leave on a 5 week contract in Newbury.
Key areas of focus include:
- Manage the diary and commitments to ensure the prioritisation and allocation of time appropriately. Use judgement to determine whether meeting requests are accepted. Ensure any agenda, required documentation or pre-reading material is prepared / received in a timely manner prior to the meeting. Manage demands which require last minute diary adjustments, whilst minimising disruption.
- To manage e-mails and correspondence - responding where appropriate and/or forwarding for input to the relevant parties.
- To manage travel - ensure all flights, hotels, transfers and visas are arranged pre travel. Print everything before travelling including any pre reads for meetings.
- Manage Head of Functions and teams' annual leave and associated approvals (including EVO).
- Support team in terms of diary management, travel co-ordination, expenses, and organizing team-wide meetings.
- Undertake ad hoc special projects to support as required.
If this role is of interest and you would like to know more then please apply now.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age