Executive Personal AssistantVodafone have a great opportunity for an Executive Personal Assistant on an initial 6 month contract based in Newbury.Rate: £200 per dayKey Accountability's:Manage...
Executive Personal Assistant
Vodafone have a great opportunity for an Executive Personal Assistant on an initial 6 month contract based in Newbury.
Rate: £200 per day
- Manage the diary and commitments to ensure the prioritisation and allocation of time appropriately. Use judgement to determine whether meeting requests are accepted. Ensure any agenda, required documentation or pre-reading material is prepared / received in a timely manner prior to the meeting. Manage demands which require last minute diary adjustments, whilst minimising disruption
- To manage e-mails and correspondence - responding where appropriate and/or forwarding for input to the relevant parties.
- To manage travel - ensure all flights, hotels, transfers and visas are arranged pre travel
- Prepare and submit all expense claims in a timely manner in line with policy
- Manage Head of Functions and teams' annual leave and associated approvals (including EVO).
- Organise monthly team meetings to include agendas, pre-reads and minute taking
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, especially excel and PowerPoint skills
If this position sounds of interest to you and you would like to know more then please apply.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age