3rd Line Network Engineer (SC / DV Cleared) Stevenage Perm A 3rd Line Network Engineer is required to join a FTSE 250 PLC IT Managed...
3rd Line Network Engineer (SC / DV Cleared) - Stevenage - Perm
A 3rd Line Network Engineer is required to join a FTSE 250 PLC IT Managed Service Provider on a permanent basis.
Skills required of the 3rd Line Network Engineer:
- Cisco Switching - IOS and NXOS Switches, 6509 and Nexus Core and Cisco edge switches.
- IPAM - Efficient IP IPAM solution
Role and Responsibilities of the 3rd Line Network Engineer:
- Fault Management - In depth Call and incident Management - Customer facing
- Escalations - Ensure the right technical level input is provided for all assigned escalations
- Service Design - Support the Operational and Design Architects to provide a customer design that meets customer and the company's requirements
- Changes - Manage and implement all Non Standard and Standard Technical requests
- Pro Active - Provide technical leadership in all proactive tasks, identifying gaps and providing solutions that meet the company's and customer expectations
- Tooling - Integrating in house tools into customer environments
- Documentation - It is critical for all customer documentation to be kept 100% up to date.
- Participate in team and sector meetings
- Utilise the business tool suite to manage day to day tasks
- Ensure accurate completion of all incident records and associated paperwork
- Updating - the call management system as required
- Reporting - Assist with SLA reporting when required
- Security - Adhere to Security Policies
- Worksheets - Update accurately worksheets and system pricing tools as documented
For a full list of benefits and further detail on the company, please apply now.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age