Personal Lines Claims Insurance Project ManagerOur client, a leading British Corporation, are recruiting for a Personal Lines Claims Insurance Project Manager to join the team...
Personal Lines Claims Insurance Project Manager
Our client, a leading British Corporation, are recruiting for a Personal Lines Claims Insurance Project Manager to join the team on a contract basis at their offices in Basingstoke.
The role is to manage implementation of Personal Lines Claims Package solution.
The ideal candidate will need to have:
- Experience working within personal lines insurance
- Ability to create & Manage Project Delivery Milestones Plan
- Managing Project scope, Budget, Schedule, Risk & Quality Leading in-house, 3rd party vendor teams and collaborating with the Portfolio Manager and senior operational claims management teams
- Acting as a point of escalation for all the project issues including requirement, Change, UAT & Infrastructure Establishing and managing project structures, governance and reporting - including regular direct reporting to senior managements & Steering Committees
- Clarifying roles & responsibility for project team and key stakeholders
- Strong familiarity with programme and project management financial, inclusive of estimation, costing, tracking estimates versus actuals
- Identifying and mitigating project risks and issues
- Experience of leading multi-disciplined development teams, including managing external vendors and agencies providing services for projects
- A hands on approach who is not afraid of stepping in when required to provide solutions to issues
If you have the necessary experience for the position please submit your CV asap as this role is of an urgent nature.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age