Internal Project Manager(Recruitment Agency Knowledge / Experience Required)Base salary: ££ Negotiable ££ + Bonus + BenefitsLocation: Leadenhall Street, London About us:Lorien Resourcing is part...
Internal Project Manager
(Recruitment Agency Knowledge / Experience Required)
Base salary: ££ Negotiable ££ + Bonus + Benefits
Location: Leadenhall Street, London
Lorien Resourcing is part of the Impellam Group (the 2nd largest Staffing company in the UK, and 6th largest worldwide). We are market leaders in the IT recruitment sector, with over 40 years' experience in the industry. We partner with some of the most prestigious corporate clients across the country and globe, working with them at a strategic level whereby they outsource their recruitment needs to us.
Lorien prides itself on the fact that we are not afraid of change. Our business has evolved and changed over the years and has always embraced new projects, new initiatives and new ways of working, plus new technology to assist with the ever evolving industry that is recruitment. With all the changes that are continuously taking place in the recruitment industry and the need to keep Lorien Resourcing ahead of the competition means we are now recruiting for an Internal Project Manager.
You will be responsible for every new internal project that will be implemented and rolled out within our business. You will manage the internal projects and take full control from start to finish. By having first-hand experience within the recruitment industry and understanding the various complexities, you will always be looking to add continuous improvement to internal processes, procedures and initiatives.
- Full project management responsibility for internal projects across front and back office functions;
- Producing project plans covering all project work streams;
- Production and upkeep of all project documentation and regular progress reporting to senior management team;
- Maintaining effective project governance controls including pro-active risk and issue management;
- Engaging with key stakeholders to ensure effective involvement and engagement in all projects;
- Future process mapping, re-engineering and implementation;
- Working with account teams across the business to identify areas for improvement and to conduct 'health check' reports for senior management team;
- Supporting Business Solutions team on client implementations and projects as required
Qualification(s) / experience / skills / qualities:
- Previous experience within a recruitment environment is essential
- Preferably with an understanding of MSP, RPO, delivery and 360 recruitment;
- Strong relationship management and proven customer stakeholder engagement skills;
- Strong understanding of recruitment legislation;
- Project and change management experience;
- Ability to effectively communicate with stakeholders at all levels;
- Formal Project Management accreditation would be desirable but not essential.
If you have a background in the recruitment sector and understand the complex different recruitment solutions such as RPO, MSP, MV then this is a great opportunity to utilise and use that knowledge in a project management capacity. You will be operating at such a strategic level and helping to improve our business' processes, procedures and initiatives.
I am sure you will have questions, pick up the phone and give me a call - OR send your CV for an immediate telephone interview to find out more.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age