Communications Executive Base salary: ££Negotiable££ + Bonus + Benefits Location: Leadenhall Street, London Working hours: 9am to 5:30pm About us: Lorien Resourcing is...
Base salary: ££Negotiable££ + Bonus + Benefits
Location: Leadenhall Street, London
Working hours: 9am to 5:30pm
Lorien Resourcing is part of the Impellam Group (the 2nd largest Staffing company in the UK, and 6th largest worldwide). We are market leaders in the IT recruitment sector, with over 40 years' experience in the industry. We partner with some of the most prestigious corporate clients across the country and globe, working with them at a strategic level whereby they outsource their recruitment needs to us.
As part of a growing and exciting in-house Marketing team, the focus of this role will be to deliver all internal communications, implementing and executing an internal communications strategy that ensures our employees understand our vision, strategy and business priorities. As well as acting as the main point of contact for all internal communications and delivering on all stakeholder requirements.
- Learn from a highly supportive leadership team: our CEO, MD and Senior Management Team (SMT) are always on hand to answer your questions, listen to and action your thoughts and suggestions, and mentor and coach where necessary.
- Develop and grow via training: everyone learns in their own way. Our team of experts will deliver a market-leading training programme tailored to your individual needs - an ongoing commitment, in order to help transform and progress your recruitment journey at Lorien.
- Enjoy fun incentives: we're not shy to celebrate and champion the success of our people. From lunch clubs with our directors and team nights out through to Elite holidays (think Dubai, Vegas, New York, and Ibiza - the latter being this year's destination).
- Package: you will earn an excellent salary. You also get a day off on your birthday. And of course, we offer the usual benefits - including contributory pension, private health care, life assurance, and a cycle-to-work scheme.
- Delivery of internal messaging that will inform, support and engage employees across the business
- Create and deliver tailored employee communications
- Ability to work with CEO and SLT to create executive level communications
- Production of communication collateral including newsletters, presentations, and testimonials
- Support with external client communications for key accounts
- Ensure we keep up to date with the latest marketing and communications initiatives on the market
- Ownership of company intranet and internal communications tools
- Assist with the planning and execution of employee engagement events / initiatives
- Ensure our employer branding is strong to assist with the attraction and retention of new talent
Experience / skills / qualities:
To be considered for this opportunity you will need to have an understanding and experience within the recruitment industry, as well exposure and experience with Public Relations (PR) and utilising various different social communication networks.
Experience working in an internal or external role where copy writing was a key responsibility while also managing an intranet or Social Enterprise Network (SEN). We will want to see and understand examples of when you had to translate verbal requests and data provisions and putting this in to creative statements of work and project streams.
As you can imagine having effective time management, good organisational skills with the ability to prioritise and work under pressure and meet deadlines will be vital for this role.
I am sure you will have questions, pick up the phone and give me a call - OR send your CV for an immediate telephone interview to find out more.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age