Finance AssistantOur global client are looking for a Finance Assistant to join them for an initial 3 month contract. As a Finance Assistant you will...
Finance Account Assistant - Leeds
Basic Salary: £18,000 - £19,000 per year
Plus Company Benefits such as Private Health Care + Contributory Pension
Full time / Permanent opportunity
Monday to Friday
Lorien is a leader in the IT recruitment industry. With over 40 years in the industry and one of the Top 10 IT Recruiters in the UK. Lorien is something that we're rightly proud of.
Turnover figures of £500 million in 2017 and boasting very low staff turnover and high staff satisfaction makes Lorien a great place to work.
Now part of the 2nd largest Recruitment practise in the UK and 6th largest in the World means the door is open to long term more diverse future career opportunities.
We are currently recruiting for a Finance Accounts Assistant to help assist the management accountant with finance tasks and help provide monthly and annual management account reports while also assisting in the smooth and efficient running of the financial side of Lorien.
Based in our offices on Wellington Street in Leeds City centre, you will be responsible for:
- Bank Reconciliations
- Expenses Review and PSA
- Running commission calculations
- Assisting with the period end close
- Processing Intercompany Transactions
- Processing Contractor Payroll
- Ad hoc Duties - PWP Report etc.
Ideally you will have some financial accounts experience and has either completed or is working towards an accounting qualification such as AAT / CIMA / ACCA (or similar). Further knowledge Skills & Experience Required for this role include:
- Reliable, enthusiastic and well organised
- Active team player
- Flexible attitude - prepared to learn new skills and adapt to change
- Good general level of education
- Excellent telephone manner
- Good communication skills
- Basic understanding Microsoft tools
- Time management - ability to prioritise workload and meet deadlines
If this opportunity sounds of interest, please could you send me your CV for an immediate interview.....
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age