Trainee Recruitment Consultant London City Lorien (Resourcer) Your new company: Lorien Resourcing is part of the Impellam Group (2nd Largest Staffing Company in the...
MI Assistant Analyst - London
London - City - Leadenhall Street
Lorien Resourcing is currently searching for an MI Assistant Analyst to work in our offices in the City - based on Leadenhall Street.
Since 1977, Lorien has been a major player in the IT Recruitment industry, working with some of the largest and most prestigious organisations across the UK and Europe to provide innovative permanent and contract IT staffing solutions. Our people have helped us make the difference, and they define the culture - professional, quality and service driven, high on recognition and rewards, and minimal politics.
Impressively, after 40 years we are still looking to expand our business and with new RPO / MSP client wins, reporting has become increasingly more of an important part of the service to our clients. As a result we are now in the market for a MI Assistant Analyst to work in line and support our corporate account clients and RPO customers.
It is the responsibility of the MI Assistant is to support the MI team with the reporting of Management Information (MI) to the clients, vendors and Lorien's Senior Management Team by performing the following tasks:
- Compilation of client specific MI reports from various data sources.
- Field ad-hoc report requests and data enquiries from various areas of the business
- Produce MI reports in format suitable for client distribution.
- Analysis and investigation of data related to performance against client KPI's and SLA's.
- Compilation of internal specific performance data to set deadlines and frequency.
To be considered for this role, you must be able to demonstrate:
- Advance knowledge of Excel with the ability to perform Vlookups, convert data to pivot tables and graphs and macros
- Intermediate level knowledge of PowerPoint
- Good written presentation skills
- Good organisational skills
- Good analytical skills
- Verbal and Numerical reasoning
All applications will be confidential. Please submit your details for an immediate interview
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age